Saturday, January 22, 2011

Thinking About Going Old OLD school

I wanted to change my hairstyle (but keep it black, I feel it suits me and my skin tone) and tweak my look a little bit this year. I was watching Bram Stokers Dracula and started falling in love with Mina's look. The long yet styled black hair and the dark passionate red dress she wears is full of mystery. But when you have a mysterious side you also need a bubbly side so I liked Marie Antoinette's Pink and Light Blues. So I would love to balance the two. I was thinking more lacey outfits and victorian looking clothes, I can't go full 18th century or 17th century because I don't know how I will get into a car haha. But I want to try it out modern in a few months so my hair can grow longer because I usually go for the Monroe look. Here are some pictures I collected for inspiration...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: